Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stamping with Michelle



This is a double pocket card that I made while staying at Michelle's a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time with 2 full days of stamping and I learned so much! Thanks Michelle for having me. Hope we can do it again some time. Michelle is so creative and very talented. I'm so glad she is my upline!.
This card was made with fall flowers dsp, soft sky, wild wasabi and really rust cardstock. Stamp sets are boho background, lovely letters alphadet and life definitions.

Everyone up here in Waiuku loves this card and I will be making this in future workshops for sure.

This is the card I made for the shoe box swap that we had with Sharlene and her downline while I was in New Plymouth. Unfortunately I couldn't get this card to scan very well because of the brad so it looks a little uneven. I love the colour combination in this card.


Stamp sets: Boho background ( my favourite) Baroque motifs (also my favourite)

Card: Choc chip and bashful blue. Non S.U. ribbon and designer label, scollop and 1 1/4 circle punch.



Again another uneven card because of the brad/scanner situation. Copied from one of Michelle's cards, I love this whole look. Another card that everyone really loved when I got home.
Stampset: Paisley and polkadots. Cardstock: Close to cocoa, bashful blue and whisper white.
Jumbo eyelets, round tab and petal punches.
These are just a few of the cards I made while staying with Michelle. I think I made at least 12 cards while I was there and was a little stamped out by the time I came home. Thanks again for having me Michelle. YOU ROCK! (p.s. sorry it has taken me sooo long to blog since I got home. What can I say......I'm hopeless!

2 comments:

Tru said...

Wow you have been busy! All your cards are gorgeous! TFS.

Michelle said...

You are SOOOO NOT hopeless - you're fabulous! Well done on so many posts. Do it every couple of days and it won't be such a big job. LOL. Says me, who does the same. You are so welcome to come and stay again any time. Loved having someone to stamp with.
Thanks!
Michelle