Thursday, June 26, 2008

June's $2 card night

EN FRANCAIS

My DH really loved this card and so do I. En francais and carte postale stamp sets go so well together. This card was probably the easiest out of all of the cards we made the other night.

Stamp sets: En francais and carte postale. Cardstock: night of navy, metallic silver and whisper white. Ink: Night of navy and encore silver. Accessories: crimper, tag punches, silver organdy ribbon and cord.
SUMMER BY THE SEA
I really love this card. I have been very inspired by Alisa Tilsners blog and the water colouring that she does. I have started using the aqua painters and markers on water colour paper and it just looks fabulous. All the ladies at $2 cards loved this card and were very excited to learn to do this. Needless to say, they all want to buy the stampin markers now. I can live with that!


Stamp set: Summer by the sea. Cardstock: Bravo burgundy, always artichoke and water colour paper. Ink: Stazon. Markers: old olive, always artichoke, close to cocoa, choc chip, night of navy, apricot appeal, blush blossom. Accessories: twill tape, cropadile, jumbo eyelets and crimper.

IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Everyone loved the colour combination on this card. I used my spring flowers punch for the first time and I really love it. I can't wait to get the boho punch from the new spring mini catalogue because it looks just as cool as this one.
Stamp set: In the spotlight and sincere salutations. Cardstock: pale plum, perfect plum, pretty in pink and c.celery dsp. Brads and spring flower punch.


WONDERFUL FAVOURITES
This is the first card I have made with designer paper and I will be using it a lot more in my cards. Up until know I have bought a lot of it and just enjoyed looking at it! I always thought it was too pretty to cut up. I am over that now!

Stampsets: Wonderful favourites, Carte postale. Spring silouettes dsp. Cardstock: Brilliant blue and whisper white. Ink: Brilliant blue and bashful blue. Corner rounder punch and paper piercer.



No comments: