Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Little Bit of Happiness



This card was made for a recent workshop and the hostess loves hearts. This was the only set I had with hearts so this is what I came up with. I have to say that I was very happy with how this card turned out and so was my hostess. She like it so much she is going to use this stamp set to make her wedding invitations!

You can't see it very well from the picture but the blush blossom background is stamped with the heart stamp from the sprinkles set in versamark.

Stampset: A little bit of happiness and sprinkles. Cardstock: blush blossom, pure pomegranate and whisper white. Ink: basic black and purely pomegranate and versa mark. Purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon and corner rounder punch for the scolloped edge. (Thanks for teaching me how to do that Michelle)

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

Love the card - it's simple but very effective. I love blush blossom but not much seems to go with it, so will try pomegranate.