Thursday, May 1, 2008

This card is for my Grandmother who turns 80 tomorrow!



Happy Birthday Grandma!

This card was adapted from a more basic version that I had done at my last workshop and all the ladies absolutely loved it so I thought I would dress it up for my Grandma's birthday card. While all her other cards are going to tell her she's 80, mine will tell her that she is 'Cherished' which I think will go down a bit better!

Recipe:

Baroque boarder wheel, baroque motif stamp set, bravo burgundy and very vanilla cardstock, bravo burgundy ink and hodge podge hardware and non SU ribbon.

Please note: This card looks a little off balance because it wouldn't sit flat in my scanner because of the brads and hodge podge!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How very cool Angela!! Great card - so elegant.
Take care
Michelle